Choosing a timber floor specialist to install your hardwood or softwood floor is key decision if you want to ensure that your investment lasts for many years to come.
Unlike other floor coverings, a real wood floor behaves like a living, breathing element after the installation has taken place. For this reason, it is vitally important that the installation of your floor is carried out by knowledgeable professionals familiar with the behaviour of wood floor coverings.
By appointing Spartan Flooring to install your chosen wood floor covering, you can rest assured that your floor will last and perform as expected.
We are ready to assist with all wood floor installations jobs, including but not limited to:
- Sub-floor installations and levelling
- Hydro barriers
- Hardwood / softwood floorboards
- Engineered flooring
- Parquet and chevron
- Panel flooring
- Edge trim / skirting board installations
- Staircase cladding
When planning your wood floor installation, it’s important to factor in time-frames for events such as:
- supplier delivery lead-times
- acclimatisation (if required)
- dry times (if applicable)
Depending on the supplier and product of choice, the entire process could take anywhere from two to four weeks. In most cases the process from start to finish goes as follows:
- Site visit to discuss and confirm options
- Order and delivery of flooring product(s)
- Acclimatisation (if applicable)
- Sanding and sealing (if applicable)
- Cure time (if applicable)
Would you like Spartan Flooring to take care of your wood floor installation?